Home Inspections done right
Using the most advanced tools and techniques, we help you discover details about the property that are just not possible otherwise. Our modern reporting software delivers your detailed report, complete with pictures, within 24 hours.
- Basic Home Inspection
- Pre-listing Inspection
- New Construction Inspection
- HUD 203K Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Radon Testing
- Well Flow and Pressure
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Oil Tank Inspection
Equipment we use:
- Infra-red thermometer
- Voltage meter
- Magnetic field measuring tool
- Measuring and level devices
- Digital cameras
Standard Home Inspection
Guided by the State of New Jersey Home Inspectors Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, we inspect the following:
- Inspect structures (floors/walls/ceilings/roof), foundation, and framing
- Siding, flashing, and trim.
- Exterior doors.
- Decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches, and railings.
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia from ground level.
- Vegetation, grading, surface drainage and retaining walls.
- Entryway, walkways, driveway and patio.
- Roofing materials.
- Drainage systems.
- Skylights, chimneys, and roof penetrations.
- Interior water supply, distribution systems, fixtures, and faucets.
- Drain, waste, and vent systems including fixtures.
- Hot water supply system and water heater equipment.
- Vent systems, flues, and chimneys.
- Fuel storage and fuel distribution systems.
- Service drop.
- Service entrance conductors, cables, and raceways.
- Service equipment and main disconnects.
- Service grounding.
- Interior components of service panels and sub panels.
- Over current protection devices.
- Installed lighting fixtures, switches, and receptacles.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters.
- Installed heating equipment.
- Vent systems, flues, and chimneys.
- Central and through-wall equipment.
- Distribution systems.
- Walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Steps, stairways, and railings.
- Counter tops and installed cabinets.
- Doors and windows.
- Garage doors and operating system.
Insulation & Ventilation
- Insulation and vapor retarders in unfinished spaces.
- Ventilation of attics and foundation.
- Mechanical ventilation systems.
Fireplaces and Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- System components.
- Chimney and vents.
Specialized Inspections & Testing
Beyond the Basics...
Some property purchase and development scenarios call for specialized inspections such as a New Construction or HUD 203K Inspection. These inspections may demand more time and attention per regulatory criteria, so please be sure to indicate such situations when you contact All Aspects for a free quote or to schedule your inspection. All Aspects also offers a range of inspections and testing services pertaining to targeted deficiency issues and subsystems or structures within a property. Examples include Termite Inspection, Radon Testing, Well Flow & Pressure, Water Quality Testing, Lead Paint Testing, and Oil Tank Inspection. These specialized evaluations can be critically important in identifying and addressing some of the more potentially destructive and costly deficiencies that can occur in a home or other property. The sooner and more you know about your investment, the better you can protect it! Ask us about package inspection rates when you call.
For Home Buyers
Before the deal is inked...
Once you've put in an offer on a property and the seller has accepted, it's time to commission a thorough home inspection. Whether you're interested in a basic inspection or a more specialized inspection package, the earlier you schedule your appointment the better so that you can approach contract negotiations from a position of well-informed strength. Let an All Aspects inspector's meticulous and experienced eye critically assess the property's condition according to the Standards of Practice so that you can be confident in your major investment.
For Home Sellers
Home inspections — not just for buyers...
Although home inspections are typically associated with the buyer side of a purchase, they can be quite valuable for sellers as well. As a seller, proactively commissioning a Pre-listing Inspection can provide you with a critical leg-up in assessing the condition of your property so as to eliminate suprises when buyers commission their own inspection down the line. Armed with the detailed information in an All Aspects home inspection report, sellers can opt to address any deficiencies found even before placing their property on the market and/or can prepare a solid negotiation strategy. Further, a seller-commissioned inspection report can serve as a competitive advantage in a crowded housing market as an up-front indicator of transparency and good-faith.
For Real Estate Professionals
Well-informed buyers & sellers make successful, happy clients
Let All Aspects Home Inspections, LLC support your clients through the property transaction process with the following informational resources. We are grateful for your referrals and will work hard to make the inspection portion of your clients' experience as smooth, effective, and expedient as possible.
For Inspectors in Training
Building experience and professionalism
All Aspects Home Inspections, LLC works closely with Inspection 21's New Brunswick, NJ campus to provide courses and mentorship opportunities in this rewarding field. It is our pleasure to share nearly four decades of professional experience and practical insight into the construction and home inspection business. Contact us to inquire about current courses and field training opportunities.